Welcome to the Huizenga Business School
- Visit the blog
- Visit the IFS page
- In 2013, for the sixth consecutive year, the Huizenga Business School hosted the DECA awards ceremony. Read More
- Sergio - MBA in Management Alumnus
- Heather - MBA in Finance student
- Joung W. Kim, Ph.D. - Associate Professor and Chair of Accounting and Business Law
- Patrick - Master of Taxation alumnus
- "I'm looking for new hires that can hit the ground running and add immediate value to my business. NSU graduates are prepared with the academic and practical skills that make them successful in this industry." - Terry Stiles, Real Estate Development Advisory Board member
- Tom Tworoger, D.B.A. - Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship
- Julieo - MS in Human Resource Management alumnus
- Kathleen "Bay" O'Leary, Ph.D. - Associate Professor of Marketing. Meet all of our faculty.
The H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship is one of the few schools in the nation with entrepreneurship in its name and unique among Florida business schools. Our faculty is committed to delivering an up-to-date curriculum that fosters the spirit of innovative thinking in the workplace.
The Huizenga School of Business serves more than 6,600, students providing undergraduate degrees, master's programs, graduate certificates and doctoral programs. We offer a variety of business degree programs including accounting, finance, marketing, human resource management, public administration and more. Huizenga is one of the top business schools in the country. Our main campus is located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida but our programs are also available at multiple locations and online.