About The Huizenga Business School
Welcome to the H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The following quick facts are intended to acquaint you with our school and its internationally recognized bachelor's and master's degree programs. The H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship is one of the few schools in the nation with entrepreneurship in its name and is one of the premier business schools in Florida.
Our faculty are committed to delivering an up-to-date curriculum that fosters the spirit of innovative thinking in the workplace.
We serve more than 6,600 bachelor's and master's students in a variety of degree programs.
Whether you choose to study full-time or part-time, undergraduate or graduate, you will find flexible delivery formats that meet your needs at a variety of locations in Florida or online.
Degree offerings include:
Undergraduate (Bachelor's Degree) Programs
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Business Administration
- BS in Finance
- BS in Management
- BS in Marketing
- BS in Sport and Recreation Management
Master's Degree Programs
- MBA in Business Intelligence / Analytics
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Global Management
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Leadership
- MBA in Management
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Process Improvement
- MBA in Sales Management
- MBA in Sport Revenue Generation
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- Master of Accounting
- Master of International Business Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- MS in Human Resource Management
- MS in Leadership
- MS in Real Estate Development
- Master of Taxation