Can't find what you are looking for?
Questions about this site? Unable to find something you were looking for? We want to hear from you!
Use the form below to communicate directly with our webmaster. Include your email address if you want to receive a reply.
Here are some commonly asked questions:
- What is the cost of tuition for the undergraduate or master's program?
- Where can I find the Schedule of Classes?
- What are the dates for registration ?
- How can I order copies of my transcripts?
Transcripts can be requested by logging into WebSTAR. Once you have logged into the Secure Area, click on the link for Student Financial Services & Registration. On the next screen you will find a link for Student Records. You can then order transcripts or check the status of a transcript request.
If you no longer have access to WebSTAR, transcripts can be ordered from the Registrar's Office.
- How can check the status of my application?
- How can I order a copy of a dissertation?
Full copies of dissertations can be ordered by contacting Distance Library Services at (800) 541-6682 Ext. 24602 or (954) 262-4602.
- Can you help me with my homework or research project?
While we cannot help you with your assignment, NSU is home to the largest library in Florida.
If your question is still not answered, please fill out the form!