• What degree programs are offered?
You may choose from 5 Master's Degree Programs. They include the following:
• Are the Master's Degree Programs designed for working professionals?
Yes! With the exception of our one-year, full-time M.B.A. day program, each of our programs can be completed in as little as 21 months. You may choose to enroll in alternating weekend or online courses.
• Which programs can be completed entirely online?
Each of the following may be completed online: Master of Accounting, Master of Public Administration* with concentrations in State & Local Administration, Non-Profit/Non-Governmental Organizations, Criminal Justice, Disaster & Emergency Management, Master of Taxation, M.B.A. with a concentration in: Business Intelligence/Analytics, Finance, International Business, Human Resource Management, Management, Marketing, Process Improvement and Supply Chain Management.
• Where are evening classes held?
* Requires a five day visit to NSU's Ft. Lauderdale campus
The Huizenga College of Business delivers classes at the main campus in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
• Is transfer credit accepted?
Yes, we will accept as transfer credit up to two courses (six credits) of master's level coursework completed at another regionally accredited institution. Specific conditions apply to all transfer credit.